Based on our extensive experience, we will find the right premises for your business
EDC International Poul Erik Bech offers a structured process when we represent tenants. We will guide you through all the necessary steps of the process and assist you with our expertise in the final negotiations. The process is as follows (adapted to your situation):
- Based on your business plan, strategy and identity
- Coordinate requirements for future premises based on size, growth potential, location, facilities, etc.
- Decide how the reporting format will best support the decision-making process
- On the basis of your criteria, we will prepare a tailored market analysis to provide insight into the market conditions and area-specific details
- The report will be based on the requirements identified under item 1 and will include analyses of rent levels, infrastructures, potential locations, etc.
- We will perform a search of all the properties and premises available on the market and screen the ones that match your requirements
- We also search for off-market properties via our databases, landlord contacts all over the country and will assess the potential of relocating existing tenants
Evaluation of potential premises:
- We will compare potential premises on the basis of your requirements
- We will assess the property conditions
- We will inspect the selected premises with you
Negotiation and review of tenancy:
A good tenancy agreement is much more than the annual rent. There are many different aspects regarding rental terms, financial as well as legal that may be of great significance to you. For this reason, we offer to assist you all the way from the inspection to the negotiation of the final tenancy agreement. Including:
- Review the landlord’s conditions and compare them to other tenancies
- Negotiate the tenancy conditions
We offer assistance with all types of commercial property, including:
- Educational institutions
- Warehouses and industrial properties
- Retail properties
Let us help you so you can focus on your primary activities, while we focus on ours.